Monday, July 19, 2004

The 7 Rivers Expedition is Complete...

Visit the Offical 7 Rivers Website to Purchase the Whitewater Adventure DVD
Click Here

Visit the official DVD Periodical of this Whitewater Expedition.
Click Here

John and Toby, along with our friend Travis, completed the eighth and final free-flowing river in our expedition lineup.

The boys and girls are headed home with lots of pictures and film. Here is all I have for now.

From Nikola Kelly via Email

"Hi Daniel,

Here’s my part of the Grand Canyon, Toby is giving the paddlers view. we are having problems getting my photos to take on this computer, john the wizard is sorting. ps can you do my spell check!

Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne, the last of the great high sierras, it was always dubious if we were going to be able to obtain this one, water shortage and the scary usa government seemed to be against us. But whilst driving out of the Kings Canyon, jacked from the trip of a life time, plans for the final descent of the illegal last river were set in place, maybe a little in denial that our dreamful kayak trip could be coming to an end.

So there we were, only three left from the team plus our friend, sifting around the Yosemite national park madness, we were weekend visitors trying to blend in. Scoping out the scene, Monday was our put on day, the day we were too bet the Man. Because of Homeland Security threats, excessive ranger activity and my fragile visa existence in America I opted to be trail support. An innocent Kiwi girl taking a walk down the river, radio in hand to warn the boys of possible threats, rather gripping experience for the boys I think. I enjoyed the different pace, waltzing along the track, light pack, but must admit, water passage is a much more efficient and exciting form of transport.

I will let Toby tell the story from the on-water rats.

Hope that’s ok we are hitting the road so a quick jobby."

7 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about add link new penny stock so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

california home page road runner
Information => california home page road runner

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Matthew S. Urdan said...

Awesome adventure everyone! Definitely one of the finest blogs I have ever seen...I used it as an example to launch my blog this year starting with travels to Alaska January 11. I have ordered the DVD, finally, and I can't wait to see it. Thank you for recording your adventure so brilliantly!

http://michiganrafter.blogspot.com

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing adventure!
This was a great read!
DSD
"Summit Stones & Adventure Musings By DSD" Blogger.com

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we provide a wow power leveling and world of warcraft Gold wow power leveling

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Kayak Rack Mack said...

What a great ending, I live to see the day Americans stop living in a state of paranoia. Long live freedom!

Mack
KayakRax.com - The Ultimate Fitting Guide for Kayak Racks and Carriers

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Springtime Homes said...

I just stumbled across this blog and read it all the way through. Would give anything to go back in time and be a part of this undertaking. Daniel's accounts brings tears to my eyes and can't believe how lucky I am to have known him. He will always be with us and hope this blog like him, will never dissappear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home